Certain medications also can reduce the absorption of specific nutrients in the gut by binding to them before they’re absorbed into the blood stream .
Other drugs block the nutrient’s effects or production at the cellular level.
Some medications also can increase the loss of nutrients through the urinary system.
- At SomaOmnia, all clients protocols, who use any type of medication, HRT including , has to be approved by pharmacist.
- As a Health and Wellness Practitioner, who got different experience in health, fitness and nutrition, I also got 3 other certificates-
- ” Basic Pharmacology and Drug Nutrient Interactions Course”.
- ” CYP Enzymes Demystified Masterclass”.
- ” Supporting Clients on PPIs e- course”.
- You can book your free 30 min phone consultation to find out more .